Monday, September 29, 2008

Animals in Montana

I just got back from 8 days at a wildlife photo shoot in Montana that was amazing. We shot for 4 days, barbary lion, tiger, grizzlies, black bear, wolves, black leopard, cougar, red fox, porcupine, skunk, raccoon, pine marten, bobcat...all were very well trained and loose in the wilderness with us just feet away. They ran and leaped out of trees, wolves howling on a rock with mountains behind them, tiger running right at us, grizzly bear swimming in a river, all with gorgeous backgrounds and beautiful lighting early morning and late evening. I can't wait to start painting! I highly recommend Troy and Tracy Hyde's "Animals in Montana" photo shoot in Bozeman.

My little Hallie dog got to see a lot of new critters from her perch in the van where my friend and her little dog were watching it all from! Hallie says they grow cats really big in Montana...

No comments: